The Department for Education requires all state schools to publish specific information on their website, and to provide copies of this information, upon request, free-of-charge to parents. The text in red, indicates how we are meeting these obligations.
1. School Contact Details
2. Admission arrangments
The following links provide information about primary school admissions in North Yorkshire:
Click here for our Exclusion arrangements
5. Exam and assessment results - Key Stage 2 results
6. Performance Tables
For Curriculum Information please select below:
Termly newsletters provide additional information relating to the curriculum.
8. Behaviour policy
9. Pupil Premium
The Pupil Premium is an additional sum of money that is allocated to schools to support the learning of vulnerable groups of children. Read more about our Pupil Premium report here.
10. PE and sport premium for primary schools
11. Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) report
13. Annual Reports and Accounts
Please click here
14. Governors´ information and duties
15. The school´s charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996.
16. Values and Ethos
17. Complaints Policy
We are happy to provide copies of any of the information displayed on the school's website.
Western Primary School, Cold Bath Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 0NA
© 2017 Western Primary School